This delightful Overnight Bag made from decommissioned fire hoses has a reclaimed military-grade parachute silk lining. With a robust finish and a wide mouth opening, this bag is perfect to fit all your necessities on a short getaway: a wash kit, a change of clothes, a pair of running shoes, a book, keys, wallet, iPad, etc.
This delightful Overnight Bag made from decommissioned fire hoses has a reclaimed military-grade parachute silk lining. With a wide mouth opening and a robust finish, this bag is perfect to fit all your necessities: a wash kit, a change of clothes a pair of running shoes, a book,keys, wallet, iPad… you choose!
Previously deployed in active duty for up to 25 years fighting fires around the UK, the fire hoses that Elvis & Kresse use for the construction of this piece are strong and durable, making this piece a unique, elegant and enduring, water resistant, accessory for your everyday use.
Centimeters: 48 x 26 x 22 / Inches: 18.89 x 10.23 x 8.66
Decommissioned Fire Hoses
This product can be ready to ship within 24/48 hours
This product does not require assembly of any kind
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
These terms & conditions are updated from time to time and the changes will be effective at the point of order.
Delivery, Returns & Exchanges
– We will contact you if there is an excessive delay in sending out your goods.
– Goods will be shipped according to the method selected by you, at the time you place your online order.
– Goods are usually despatched within 2 working days of placing your order
– Exchange items can be requested a maximum of two times. Further exchange requests may be refused.
– Customers sending cheque payments will have a delay in their order being despatched.
– Personalised items cannot be returned unless there is a fault with the product.
– Personalised items may take longer to ship (up to 2 additional days)
– Returns will be accepted only if they are in the same condition that they were received and within 30 days of despatch.
– Goods are subject to availability. If an item becomes out of stock when we receive the order, we will let you know right away and you will not be charged.
– Each of our pieces are unique. There are slight variations in colour and detailing – some items may have the Angus Duraline details printed onto the hose when it is first extruded and some may not, but they all look fabulous! If you require a particular style please mention it when you place the order stating your name, the product ordered and the style you require and we will do our utmost to accommodate you.
– All sizes and measurements are as accurate as possible.
– Products are made from reclaimed material and as such are vintage and will bear the scars of active duty.
– All Elvis & Kresse products carry a 12 month guarantee from the date of purchase. If within this period you detect a fault, they will be replaced or repaired as appropriate.
– Payments are processed at the time of ordering.
– All prices include VAT where appropriate.
– Eako Ltd is registered for VAT in the UK – GB864102249
– The total cost of the order is that of the goods purchased plus delivery charges.
Customs and Import duties
– Any additional charges for customs clearance on products delivered outside the EU are borne by the customer
– The customer is considered the importer of record and must comply with laws of the importing country.
– Customs policies vary from country to country so if you require further information please contact your local customs office.
Elvis & Kresse is a registered trademark of Eako Ltd. The design, images and content © copyright of Eako Ltd (22nd June 2011), all rights reserved.