Soft Briefcase made with reclaimed materials combines the signature decommissioned fire hoses of Elvis & Kresse with reclaimed printing blankets. Offset printing is a commonly used printing technique in which the inked image is transferred from a plate to a rubber printing blanket, then to the printing surface. Elvis & Kresse have reclaimed these rubber printing blankets to create a stunning and elegant piece of reclaimed design. The interior also features a reclaimed military-grade parachute silk lining.
FREE WORLDWIDE SHIPPING
Soft Briefcase made with reclaimed materials combines the signature decommissioned fire hoses of Elvis & Kresse with reclaimed printing blankets. Offset printing is a commonly used printing technique in which the inked image is transferred from a plate to a rubber printing blanket, then to the printing surface, Elvis & Kresse have reclaimed these rubber printing blankets to create a stunning and elegant piece of reclaimed design. The interior also features a reclaimed military-grade parachute silk lining.
This piece is the first to incorporate printing blankets in the range of Elvis & Kresse, a raw material that they have been developing for some time. It is a perfect business bag, with a padded pocket for a 13″ laptop and plenty of room for chargers, documents and any other essentials. It is available with either red or yellow fire hose accents.
Previously deployed in active duty for up to 25 years fighting fires around the UK, the fire hoses that Elvis & Kresse use for the construction of this piece are strong and durable, making this piece a unique, elegant and enduring, water resistant, accessory for your everyday use.
Centimeters: 40 x 33 x 9.5 / Inches: 15.74 x 13 x 3.74
Decommissioned Fire Hoses & Reclaimed Printing Blankets
This product can be ready to ship within 24/48 hours
This product does not require assembly of any kind
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
These terms & conditions are updated from time to time and the changes will be effective at the point of order.
Delivery, Returns & Exchanges
– We will contact you if there is an excessive delay in sending out your goods.
– Goods will be shipped according to the method selected by you, at the time you place your online order.
– Goods are usually despatched within 2 working days of placing your order
– Exchange items can be requested a maximum of two times. Further exchange requests may be refused.
– Customers sending cheque payments will have a delay in their order being despatched.
– Personalised items cannot be returned unless there is a fault with the product.
– Personalised items may take longer to ship (up to 2 additional days)
– Returns will be accepted only if they are in the same condition that they were received and within 30 days of despatch.
– Goods are subject to availability. If an item becomes out of stock when we receive the order, we will let you know right away and you will not be charged.
– Each of our pieces are unique. There are slight variations in colour and detailing – some items may have the Angus Duraline details printed onto the hose when it is first extruded and some may not, but they all look fabulous! If you require a particular style please mention it when you place the order stating your name, the product ordered and the style you require and we will do our utmost to accommodate you.
– All sizes and measurements are as accurate as possible.
– Products are made from reclaimed material and as such are vintage and will bear the scars of active duty.
– All Elvis & Kresse products carry a 12 month guarantee from the date of purchase. If within this period you detect a fault, they will be replaced or repaired as appropriate.
– Payments are processed at the time of ordering.
– All prices include VAT where appropriate.
– Eako Ltd is registered for VAT in the UK – GB864102249
– The total cost of the order is that of the goods purchased plus delivery charges.
Customs and Import duties
– Any additional charges for customs clearance on products delivered outside the EU are borne by the customer
– The customer is considered the importer of record and must comply with laws of the importing country.
– Customs policies vary from country to country so if you require further information please contact your local customs office.
Elvis & Kresse is a registered trademark of Eako Ltd. The design, images and content © copyright of Eako Ltd (22nd June 2011), all rights reserved.